Reasons Why I Hate Walmart
1) There is never more than 3 check stands open at one time.
2) You never fail to see someone you would rather avoid while standing in one of the 3 aforementioned check stand lines.
3) The workers are generally rude.
4) The greeters make me uncomfortable. Do you answer them, ignore them? I never know..
5) Finding things is impossible. Just when you memorize where something is, they move it.
6) They are always out of what I need.
7) No one knows what anything is, so asking for help is of no use.
8) Checkers often ask what you are going to do with so much of such and such item, i.e. 25 lbs of flour. Does no one there cook?!
9) You cannot go into the store without seeing *at least* one person with insufficient undergarments on. 'Nuff said there....
Last but not least the number 10 reason I hate Walmart is:
I always get stuck in the section where they are doing their morning meeting. The singing, clapping and general forced merriment is a cruel and unusual punishment.
Have a Happy 4th Of July everyone!