Top 10 Things I Use Most in The Kitchen
1) COOKBOOKS! many, many cookbooks!
2) My Kitchen Aid Mixer. Could not live without it.
3) My set of glass mixing bowls. All the different sizes come in so handy.
4) Wooden Spoons- love, Love, LOVE a wooden spoon
5) Spoodles- this is what we call them, other people call them spatulas. But they are more than that, they are like a cross between a spatula and a spoon.
6) Spring form Pans- good for so much more than cheesecake. Use them for mousse type desserts, bake brownies in them, even things like pull apart bread work so well in them.
7) Pyrex measuring cups- all sizes, I even have an 8 cup one that I mix batters in.
8) Stacking cooling racks- these are amazing and were given to me as a gift. They save so much counter space!
9) Pizza stone- Bake pizza, bread rolls and so much more better by simply keeping one of these in your oven.
10) Kitchen towels- I cannot say enough about having a good supply of kitchen towels on hand. They work as potholders, wipe up messes, clean faces and make boo-boo's feel better.
Now how about you, what is your favorite kitchen items?